To give students an opportunity to get end-of-year materials and clean out lockers, we are allowing access to the school buildings on the schedule below. Please use your time efficiently; gather what you need quickly and return home.
Students are permitted to use their Metro pass on May 12 and May 14 so they can get to school and clean out their locker at the designated time. Please be aware that Metro is operating on a Saturday schedule. Metro route information.
Buildings will be open on the following schedule:
Tuesday, May 12
- 8–10 a.m. — for students with last names starting with A–F
- 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — for students with last names starting with G–L
- 12:30–2:30 p.m. — for students with last names starting with M–P
Thursday, May 14
- 8–10 a.m. — for students with last names starting with Q–U
- 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — for students with last names starting with V–Z
Enter using the main doors. All other doors will be locked.
CDC recommended protocols must be followed:
- Temperatures must be taken prior to arrival.
- If you have a fever or cough, please stay home.
- Wear a face mask, or a cloth covering your nose and mouth — No mask, no entry for students or parents.
- Maintain social distancing, keeping a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds.