Request a Transcript

When you receive your application from the college, you may also receive a Secondary School Report Form. Give this form to your counselor with your application. Be certain your name and address, as well as the name of the college, are on the form. For the University of Cincinnati, be certain to indicate the college within the university to which you are applying. REMEMBER: Only transcripts sent from the counselors' office directly to the college are official.